Scalyr presently hosts accounts in the EU and US regions. If you need to move your account between regions (for example, you originally created your account in the US region and need to move it to the EU), please follow the steps below.
It should be noted that for compliance purposes, our regions cannot communicate with each other.
- Notify the Scalyr Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you decide to migrate between regions.
- Use the correct endpoint to establish the new (destination) account.
- Configure the destination account, and copy settings (such as saved searches, monitors, parsers, etc.) from the User Menu -> "Config Files" section.
- Create new API keys on the destination account as needed
- Modify the Scalyr Agent / any services on your platform that use the Scalyr API to use the endpoint (see step #2 above) and API keys of the destination account
- Stop uploading new logs to the original account
- You will continue to use the original account as a reference point for log data from the cut-over date and until your data retention period expires. The destination account will be used as the log data uploads from the cut-over date onward.
- Let the Scalyr Support team know when you have reached the end of the original account's data retention period. We will disable the original account once you have confirmed that all configuration settings have been transferred over and it is no longer needed.
- Subscribe to a new plan in the EU to continue receiving invoices and have zero interruption of services.